DateJuly 03 - 04, 2021
The McMurry Foundation presents: 307 FEST A Weekend of Food, Fireworks & Fun!
Brought to you by Greiner Ford Powered by Lithia
Saturday, July 3, 2021 from 4-10 pm
and Sunday, July 4, 2021 from 8-10 pm
on the grounds of the Ford Wyoming Center
A FREE community event to highlight local businesses, promote local spending, and provide the 307 community a celebration! Includes food trucks, food vendors, Wyoming vendors, sidewalk chalk competition, cornhole tournament, live music, and a fireworks display.
Live music will begin at 4:00 pm when the event begins. Check out these Wyoming-based bands:
- Burning Bridges at 4:00 pm
- Kaspen Haley at 5:00 pm
- Buffalo Scout at 6:00 pm
- Triangulum Peace at 7:00 pm
- Jones, Baxter & DuBeau at 8:00 pm
- The Alley Kats at 9:00 pm
Oil City Beer Company Cornhole Tournament
The Oli City Beer Company Cornhole Tournament at 307 Fest will begin at 5:00 pm on Saturday, July 3rd. Registration is through the Scoreholio app or by contacting Dan at Oil City Beer Company at (307) 262-8399.
Cash prizes will be given to first, second, and third-place team winners.
Here are the vendors as of 3:00 pm on June 14, 2021:
- 5280 Gourmet (dry packets of gourmet dips)
- ARS (inflatables for kids to play on)
- Boom or Bust Chuckwagon, LLC (brisket, pulled pork, nachos, fries, Indian tacos, cotton candy, sno cones & more)
- Casper Horseheads Baseball Club (team merch)
- Colorado Crazy (gourmet cocktail mixes)
- Cowboy Creemees (vanilla, chocolate, & maple soft-serve ice cream cones)
- Feral Art Sanctuarium (acrylic painting on canvas & other items)
- I 'Scream 4 I Scream (ice cream)
- J & D's Cajun Kitchen (Cajun food)
- J & K Enterprise (children's toys & light-up items)
- Light of the World (tacos, tamales, fruit cups, lemonade & corn)
- Lost Arrow Catering (brisket & pulled pork sandwiches, burgers, dogs, nachos, frito pies, & candy)
- Monyfacepaint, LLC (face painting)
- Not Your Mama's Salsa (salsa)
- Oil City Axe Company (axe throwing)
- Papa Lombardi's Italian Smokehouse (pasta, pizza, brisket, sausage sandwiches)
- The Patty Wagon (burgers, dogs, Italian sausage with peppers & onions)
- Poverty Resistance Food Pantry (face and body art)
- Pugs 'n' Polly, LLC (apparel for all ages, decor, drinkware & more)
- Renewal by Andersen of Wyoming (window & patio door company)
- RKB Creative Studio (handcrafted resin keychains & badge reels)
- Smokin' Butts (BBQ and homemade sides)
Sponsored by the McMurry Foundation, Greiner Ford powered by Lithia, the City of Casper, Lincoln Financial Advisors, Fremont Motors, Mountain West Technologies, and ARS.