Guest Code of Conduct
OVG360 is committed to creating a safe, respectful and harassment-free experience for all guests, employees, and contractors at the Ford Wyoming Center.
With the help of everyone, guests and staff have the right to expect an environment by which:
- Guests do not disrupt or interfere with the event, athletes, and/or performers in any manner.
- Guests must always show respect to fellow guests, employees, and performers within the venue at all times.
- Guests who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner and adhere to our alcohol policy. Intervention with an impaired, intoxicated or underage guest will be handled in a prompt and safe manner by our team.
- Guests are to refrain from any behavior that could be perceived as threatening such as fighting, throwing items, and/or using foul or abusive language or gestures.
- Guests do not display indecent or inappropriate messaging on signage or clothing.
- Guests only sit in their ticketed seats and show their tickets to venue representatives when requested.
- Guests are permitted to sit or stand during most events, provided that they are only occupying the area in front of their ticketed seat. Standing guests should continue to be respectful to other guests around them. Standing in aisles and/or on seats and chairs is strictly prohibited.
- Guests follow the instructions from OVG360 representatives regarding venue operations and emergency procedures.
- Guests adhere to the “Prohibited Items” list when entering the venue.
The above guidelines have been established to ensure events at the Ford Wyoming Center are successful and enjoyable for all. Our OVG360 employees are trained to intervene where necessary to help ensure that the above expectations are met, and guests are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest employee.
Guests who violate the Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund and, to the extent their conduct constitutes a violation of law, may be subject to arrest.
If you are looking for more information on certain policies, please visit our A-Z Guide.
We thank you for your cooperation and collective effort.