The Ford Wyoming Center will be celebrating its 40th Anniversary of business in 2022 and New Year’s Eve is the kick-off event for a stellar 2022.
The event is Friday, December 31st. Doors open at 7:00 pm. The Prime Rib Buffet Dinner begins at 7:30 pm. Our first live, local entertainment is Kaspen Haley taking the stage at 8:30 pm. Bruce Knell and Eight Second Ride will begin at 10 pm to help us ring in the new year. The evening’s activities will include dancing, a photo booth, various 40th-anniversary displays, a balloon drop, ball drop, & champagne toast at midnight. We’ll be announcing the winner of the 2022 Big Ticket Contest during the evening. The winner of the Big Ticket contest, presented by the Ramkota Hotel, will receive 4 tickets and a reserved parking spot to EVERY event in 2022. Plus, take a free guided tour of the venue where you can get a behind-the-scenes look and check out where the stars hang out before they go on stage!
Additional Ticket Information
Ages 21+ only
$75 per Person
$140 per Couple
$540 per Table of 8
$750 for VIP Table of 8 (VIP Table includes in-seat bar orders, upscale appetizers at table; business logo on fascia and mention during event)
New Year's Eve Buffet Dinner includes:
- House Salad with Dressing
- Assorted Rolls & Butter
- Shrimp Cocktail with Cocktail Sauce
- Carved Prime Rib with au jus and horseradish
- Rice Pilaf
- Baked Potatoes with sour cream and butter
- Cranberry Bacon Green Beans
- Cheesecake and Raspberry White Chocolate Brulee
- Coffee, Water, and Iced Tea
Kaspen Haley will perform starting at 8:30 pm. Kaspen Haley is a local singer/ songwriter from Casper, Wyoming playing everything from modern folk, bluegrass, blues, country, and rock with his acoustic guitar and drum box.
Bruce Knell and Eight Second Ride will begin at 10 pm and help us ring in the new year. Country music at it’s best. Wyoming Style!
The Evening's Activities
The evening's activities will include:
- Dancing to Live Music
- Guided Tours of the venue (get a behind the scenes look and check out where the stars hang out before they go on stage)
- A Photo Booth
- Presentation of the 2022 Big Ticket Award Winner
- Door Prizes
- Venue 40th Anniversary Displays (photos, posters, & tickets)
- Ball Drop at midnight
- Balloon Drop at midnight
- Champagne Toast at midnight
The Ford Wyoming Center continues to provide a series of safety protocols including:
- Employees are subject to daily temperature checks and symptom screenings;
- Increased sanitization of high-contact areas;
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the venue to promote hand hygiene;
- The venue’s HVAC system has the ability to cycle air 6 times an hour, completely removing current airflow and replacing with fresh air;
While there’s no real, official dress code for our party, we do encourage attendees to bust out that one fabulous outfit you’ve been saving for a special occasion.